PDC offers an array of converting disciplines, each with it’s own unique value based on the specifics of the application; materials, tolerances and other considerations. We continue to lead the industry with a complete suite of converting systems and competencies.
• High speed, Tight tolerance Rotary Die Cutting
Up to 200”/min, at +/- .002” tolerance
• Optically Registered Stamping
• Laser cutting on Rotary web
(X, Y and Theta Axis, tolerances to +/- 0005”)
• Precision Slitting
• Flexographic / Functional printing using UV or Water- based inks
• Multi-Layer Laminations (bubble, wrinkle-free)
• Final component packaging
High Speed, Tight Tolerance Rotary Die Cutting Up to 200” per minute at =/- .002” tolerance
X, Y and Thera Axis Optical Cutting Tolerances to .001” or better
Precise feature roll to roll Laser Cutting on a Servo controlled Rotary machine.
Automated Final component pouching Value add custom assembly and packaging.