- Precision Die Cutting offers World Class Rotary converting. Our machines, our people, and our application experience have enabled us to solve the most challenging converting applications.
- High Speed, Tight Tolerance Rotary Die Cutting Up to 200” per minute at =/- .002” tolerance
- Island placement
- Selective addition or removal of adhesive
- Multi-layer lamination
- Registered alignment of discrete features – layer to layer
- Stacked die-cutting
- Magnet plate tooling for rapid prototyping
- Heat assisted cutting and sealing
- In-line rotary packaging
High Speed, Tight Tolerance Rotary Die Cutting Up to 200” per minute at =/- .002” tolerance
X, Y and Thera Axis Optical Cutting Tolerances to .001” or better
Precise feature roll to roll Laser Cutting on a Servo controlled Rotary machine.
Automated Final component pouching Value add custom assembly and packaging.